Site margarethlake Rabobank
A lake full with potential
We are looking for an experienced professional (5+ years relevant experience) to help us realize our ambitions to implement Rabobank developed Credit Risk models in our Group Risk & Finance Data Warehouse (GRFD). You will work in a team to deliver these models and other credit related functionalities for regulatory and management information reporting. We give preference to candidates who meet the criteria listed below. Selection will be based on the candidates meeting the mentioned criteria, having conducted two intakes of 45 minutes with our personnel. Selection is also based on team fit.
Knowledge in and experience with (preferably by a large(r), international bank):
• External (regulatory) reporting • Credit risk management and credit risk models
• Exposure to banking products and processes from different business lines (Retail, Wholesale etc.)
• IT affinity and experience preferable in one of the following roles: product owner, business analyst, developer, BI consultant or tester.
• Ability to analyze and translate (business) requirements to applicable and realistic implementation scenarios according to relevant Business and IT principles and guidelines
• Analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to determine and communicate a implementable vision
• Stakeholder management skills
• Effective communication skills especially with respect to influencing and convincing
• The ability to work in a structured, planned way using appropriate project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Dutch
• Flexibility with respect to reaching objectives and meeting deadlines
• Previous working experience at the Rabobank is desirable